Stock Analysis

Harvey Norman shares offer upside and a good dividend

We recently revisited Harvey Norman Holdings (ASX:HVN) after the Company reported sales performance for the period 1 July 2020 to 17 September 2020 (i.e. 1H21 to date). Sales performance was impressive, given strong demand across most regions. However, the key question is the extent to which the sales momentum can continue. Also, to what extent is HVN’s earnings leveraged to this sales momentum? About Harvey Norman Harvey Norman is a retailer that sells products in the following categories: electrical goods, …

Read MoreHarvey Norman shares offer upside and a good dividend

Buying opportunity with Bravura shares

Since reporting its full-year results, Bravura Solutions’ (ASX:BVS) share price has trended down from around $4.30 per share. We recently reviewed the fundamentals in order to assess whether BVS presents an attractive opportunity. About Bravura Solutions Bravura Solutions provides highly functional core registry offerings. It is led by Sonata and is supported by an ecosystem of microservices solutions. The key factors underpinning the Company’s growth profile is clients’ need to address speed to market for new products, the growing importance …

Read MoreBuying opportunity with Bravura shares

Are Alumina shares now on the move?

We recently reviewed Alumina (ASX:AWC) following the release of 3rd quarter (3Q20) results for AWC’s partner Alcoa. Whilst the share price has struggled to regain traction and remains well below market valuations, we assess whether AWC presents an attractive opportunity at current levels. About Alumina Alumina’s sole asset is a 40% interest in the Alcoa Worldwide Alumina and Chemicals (AWAC) joint venture (JV). This has interests in bauxite mining, alumina refining, alumina chemicals, and aluminium smelters. The other 60% interest …

Read MoreAre Alumina shares now on the move?

Potential upside with Worley

We recently reviewed Worley (ASX:WOR) after the Company reported its results for the 12 months to 30 June 2020 (FY20). The recovery in the share price at the time of our review prompted us to consider whether the recovery may be sustainable. With a declining order book and volatile market conditions prevailing in the near-to-medium term, to what extent can cost savings offset the uncertain revenue outlook over the short term? About Worley Worley is a provider of global engineering, …

Read MorePotential upside with Worley

Potentially higher levels for Hansen

We recently reviewed Hansen Technologies (ASX:HSN) after the Company reported its results for the 12 months to 30 June 2020 (FY20). The key focus in our review was the extent to which strong organic growth and margin expansion, which were both evident in FY20, can continue. About Hansen Technologies HSN is a global provider of customer care, billing and data management systems. Its clients are across four major industry sectors: telecommunications, energy, water and Pay Television. Billing sales comprises the …

Read MorePotentially higher levels for Hansen